$15.00 – $130.00
Feng Qing black tea and pu-erh are crafted in the Feng Shan Mountain region. These mountains have an altitude of 1900 meters in Feng Qing County. This tea cake was produced in the early spring of 2009. This tea is known for its vigorous cha qi and wooden color tones and its floral after-taste. The tea has gained good quality after just a few years of aging.
- Picking standard: One bud with two leaves
- Shape:Tight, plump
- Dried tea color: Dark greenish
- Aroma: High floral aroma
- Tea soup color: Light golden color
- Taste: Mellow and harmonious, without any vegetable harshness
- Brewing vessel: Recommended Gaiwan.
Gaiwan: 5-7 grams at a time (based on personal taste); the first several infusions are at 90C degrees (190F) for 10 seconds; later infusions for 15-20 seconds Infusion: 10 to 15 times.